• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My linked arrival is coming in from Stockholm, currently on time.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      My linked arrival is coming in from Stockholm, currently on time.
      My flight is now listed as on time.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

XYZ building in Spinningfields seems to be a good place to hot desk tomorrow for anyone not already in Manchester - big coffee bar with some private areas and plugs built into the tables.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It must have been like this when the three wise men were making their way to Bethlehem. “My camel’s dead, EasyDromedary are trying to find me a donkey”, “Stuck in Herod’s palace but I’ll sneak out when he’s asleep”, “The star’s been rerouted to Damascus because of snow” and so forth

Comment

Son of Brillo here

Brillo has made it out of hospital. Nothing broken. He's not going to be able to drive for a few days. Hope you all have a fantastic time tomorrow night.
            He had a hotel room reserved and checked in online yesterday. So that's £110 down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              XYZ building in Spinningfields seems to be a good place to hot desk tomorrow for anyone not already in Manchester - big coffee bar with some private areas and plugs built into the tables.
              But you've bailed?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Brillo has made it out of hospital. Nothing broken. He's not going to be able to drive for a few days. Hope you all have a fantastic time tomorrow night.
                He had a hotel room reserved and checked in online yesterday. So that's £110 down the drain.
                So the person organising isn't going?

Get well soon

Comment

I'm on board my not-so-private jet from Heathrow to Manchester. Having a low number seat means all the plebs boarding behind me are clacking me in the head with their handbags as they don't have the spacial awareness that comes from being a northerner.

At least there's hot towels and gin.

Spotted the seasoned BA traveller who used their hot towel to wipe down the tray

Comment

I have landed in Manchester, on the train. Haven't the foggiest what anyone is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      I have landed in Manchester, on the train. Haven't the foggiest what anyone is saying.
                      You should have been watching Coronation Street in preparation

Or maybe Brookside, for when you’re washed down the Ship Canal

Comment

Working...
                      X