• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Brillo has made it out of hospital. Nothing broken. He's not going to be able to drive for a few days. Hope you all have a fantastic time tomorrow night.
    He had a hotel room reserved and checked in online yesterday. So that's £110 down the drain.
    Bugger

Get well soon and all that. It’s a real shame you won’t be there

Thanks for letting us know, Son of Brillo

P.S. Might still be worth giving the hotel a call - if they can find a taker for the room, they may let you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I have landed in Manchester, on the train. Haven't the foggiest what anyone is saying.
      Best not to make eye contact, stay away from football as a topic.

Comment

I have landed in Manchester, on the train. Haven't the foggiest what anyone is saying.
        I'm in the taxi on my way to the hotel. The language is hot unlike Yorkshire, so with goodwill, we can communicate.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm having a pint in my hotel!

Comment

I have landed in Manchester, on the train.
            That's not made the news. You'd have thought it would though. Those broomsticks must make a right old clunk on a train roof.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              That's not made the news. You'd have thought it would though. Those broomsticks must make a right old clunk on a train roof.
              I have the deluxe model broomstick on 48 hour test drive

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                I'm having a pint in my hotel!
                I as well. Different hotel I guess though!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Brillo has made it out of hospital. Nothing broken. He's not going to be able to drive for a few days. Hope you all have a fantastic time tomorrow night.
                  He had a hotel room reserved and checked in online yesterday. So that's £110 down the drain.
                  Shove him in Taxi. What a wuss.

Hope you make a swift recovery.

Comment

I'll be working here next Friday. The only place that will allow me to book a one-day hot desk and I can start nice and early.

Coworking Space and Meeting Rooms in Manchester | Workplace

Free coffee too
                    I'm in and sat. The only person here at the moment, other than the lovely manager, Adrian, who has made me a cup of coffee.

Comment

I've decided to just camp out at this Premier Inn I'm at, then I'm going to move over to the Piccadilly one somewhere around lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X