• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my meetings are done. Soon be time for a refreshing glass of lunch...

Comment

Meetings, meetings, meetings - last one finishes at 4

The need to stroll up to the hotel...

so I'll be ready for drinks about 5 ish

Anyone else going to be around then?

Comment

Will be clocking off around 4pm. HWMBO arrives around 4.30-5pm. My hotel does free early evening drinks for residents about 5pm so we'll be partaking of those, as it would be rude not to.
        Last edited by ladymuck; 13 December 2019, 12:42.

Comment

Indeed - i'll see you all in Pie and Ale about 6 ish then!

Comment

Due to staying up fairly late last night watching civilisation collapse, I’m more shambolic and disorganised than usual today, which is saying something. Despite that, I should be getting to Manchester about 5. Hotel’s two minutes away from the station, and Pie & Ale about five minutes from there, so I should easily be ready for a 6pm kickoff

Comment

I might be a little tardy - my lazy Friday is proving to be anything but. Karma, probably!

Comment

Heading off to the station in a few minutes. Manchester, here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  I've decided to just camp out at this Premier Inn I'm at, then I'm going to move over to the Piccadilly one somewhere around lunch
                  That was you in bar was it?

I've just kicked off a job that'll take about 2 hours to run, so I think I'll nip out and get some more of my wife's shopping list.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Have a good time, everyone!

Enjoy the pies and pints....

Comment

Train chaos!

Luckily I have an open ticket and the Internet. Now heading to Derby, thence to wherever seems best; probably via Stoke. It’s an adventure of sorts

Comment

Working...
                      X