• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester Christmas Meet 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    NLUK bought NATS a present. K I S S I N G...

CBA to sort a proper link

NAT with his ban hammer (and beer) - Album on Imgur
    Just for the avoidance of doubt I got him the ban hammer. I didn't give him head.

Me and Nat A V O I D I N G B A N..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No event in London?
      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
        No event in London?
        You're welcome to do the needful

Comment

Maybe next year rodders?

Comment

I’m afraid I can’t make this evening - I’m stuck at Varna airport, delay from fog. I’ve never been to Baghdad but I would imagine that driving there is a similar experience! Along the trucker routes you see beautiful women in a lay-by every mile or so looking for business. Easier than Chorlton street Manchester....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              I’m afraid I can’t make this evening - I’m stuck at Varna airport, delay from fog. I’ve never been to Baghdad but I would imagine that driving there is a similar experience! Along the trucker routes you see beautiful women in a lay-by every mile or so looking for business. Easier than Chorlton street Manchester....
              It was last week...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                It was last week...
                Shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Shhhhh
                  Oddly, I'm up here again tonight! Quieter this time, though....

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Oddly, I'm up here again tonight! Quieter this time, though....
                    Give your new mate, the owner of JD Sports, a bell and see if hes up for a night out again.

No good me asking him after calling him Mike Ashley

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Give your new mate, the owner of JD Sports, a bell and see if hes up for a night out again.

No good me asking him after calling him Mike Ashley
                      Wouldn't even let me buy him a drink the stuck up ******! Don't think I'll go for any in-person interviews there any time soon...

ceo jd sports - Google Search

It really was, though

Comment

Working...
                      X