Accountants Contracting Accountants Contracting
Posts 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5

    Default Accountants Contracting

    Id like to hear from you... say hi.

    Any one near Bond street?

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,221
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,221

    Default

    No takers from the same question you asked in Feb 2018 then?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Darren is my choice in 2018


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  5. #5

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Darren is my choice in 2018


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Upton?

  6. #6

    More time posting than coding

    KinooOrKinog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny23 View Post
    Id like to hear from you... say hi.

    Any one near Bond street?
    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Do they not mean "I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Does anyone else work near there?" Rather than I need to find an accountant near Bond Street..

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Do they not mean "I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Does anyone else work near there?" Rather than I need to find an accountant near Bond Street..
    Who knows. We will ask him when he posts again next year.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  8. #8

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5

    Default I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Any one fancy a coffee?

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Do they not mean "I'm an accountancy contractor and I work near Bond Street. Does anyone else work near there?" Rather than I need to find an accountant near Bond Street..
    Yes -I'm an accountancy contractor working in Bond Street

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •