• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Do 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'll leave it with you. You're doing a Stirling job so far.
    Stirling? - that's worse than yorkshire.

Comment

The 4th could also be an option

Comment

It's a shame polls are not visible on the app. Gonna have to log in to the darn website now

Comment

Assuming my whole world hasn't fallen apart by then (plausible) I should be in.

Comment

I'd attend a Manchester do. Not venturing into Yorkshire unless it's a freebie (hint: it isn't)
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              I'd attend a Manchester do. Not venturing into Yorkshire unless it's a freebie (hint: it isn't)
              Another Manchester do? Ah well at least I could go back to Cocktail Beer Ramen + Bun for another very yummy dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Depends how much money I make. But generally, I'm in. Might even bring Mrs NotAllThere.
                Is that the one you have to inflate first? Or is that your mistress?

Comment

I shall book an ambulance for the day before.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I shall book an ambulance for the day before.
                    I'll ensure it's rerouted, so you have to spend four hours in the cold, being ignored by passers-by.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      I'll ensure it's rerouted, so you have to spend four hours in the cold, being ignored by passers-by.
                      Last time was only an hour. Though by the time the ambulance arrived, I had a friend driving to the scene with blankets. And he popped into the hospital on his cycle to work to see how I was.

Of course he is French, so he has common decency.....

Comment

Working...
                      X