• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Do 2021?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas Do 2021?

Anyone brave enough to start planning this yet
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Very kind of you to volunteer, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Anyone brave enough to start planning this yet
      Gonna be tough when we're in Tier [Int Overflow]

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Very kind of you to volunteer, thanks!
        +1 - although NLUK had volunteered to organise last years do given that it was going to be in Manchester. But I'm sure SimonMac and NLUK can book a table in a pub between them.
        Last edited by eek; 4 January 2021, 11:34.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          +1 - although NLUK had volunteered to organise last years do given that it was going to be in Manchester. But I'm sure SimonMac and NLUK can book a table in a pub between them.
          Halfway between Leeds and Manchester is Slaithwaite, would love to see the denizens try and work out how to pronounce it!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Halfway between Leeds and Manchester is Slaithwaite, would love to see the denizens try and work out how to pronounce it!
            Sounds delightful

There are several traditional public houses in Slaithwaite, including the Commercial, the Shoulder of Mutton, the Swan, and the 'Silent Woman' which came to the attention of the world media on 23 September 2007, when a man walked into the pub and ordered a pint of beer a few minutes after he had murdered his son and attacked his daughter with a knife

Comment

Sounds delightful
              Not uncommon round those parts. Must have just had some out of towners in that day who thought that was news worthy.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sounds delightful
                So a high detection and conviction rate? Can't say the same about that there London now can you!

Comment

So a high detection and conviction rate? Can't say the same about that there London now can you!
                  Ah but you can't go comparing backward rural places with sophisticated cities. Completely different crime profile...

Comment

I'm a poor permie now. But would like to come along where ever it is. I'll bring chocolate despite my new found poverty.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X