• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drinks Thursday 5th August

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinks Thursday 5th August

Ship and Shovell (upstairs, if we can get a table)

5pm onwards.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Hope to get there this week.

Comment

No go I'm afraid, have a couple of other nights planned this week.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

i was hoping to this week but mrs spacecade decided to come down with me. i think she'll be bored enough by wednesday for us to head back early!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

MrsF and I will be there and going for some food if anyone fancies it.

If not, will leave early and get food on our own.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                MrsF and I will be there and going for some food if anyone fancies it.

If not, will leave early and get food on our own.
                Unfortunately I can't stay too late so it will be just drinks for me.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I may not be able to stay too long tonight either but should definitely be able to squeeze in a few drinks before I go.

Comment

Probably not going to be able to make it now. Looks like I might be stuck in the office for the duration.

Comment

Working...
                    X