• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birmingham Drinks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Lol. I once used that line in my early 20's when I confronted some fella about nicking drinks in a bar in Lanzarote. He squared up to me and within about 5 seconds there were 3 more lads with him. I glanced over my shoulder to see the lads I was with were legging it, and the lad said to me 'You're outnumbered, there's 20 of us' to whit my reply was 'It's quality mate not quantity' and outstared the bulltulipter. He backed down, apologised and bought a beer.

Later once I'd tracked down my pussy mates me and one other went to another nightclub. After we'd been there for a while a large group of about 20 lads came in, drink stealer in hand who just nodded on the way in.
    nice story..but you're still not invited.

Comment

I'll be there to tell sob story of trying to buy my first property - if you don't cry at the end I'll buy you a cheap drink

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I'll be there to tell sob story of trying to buy my first property - if you don't cry at the end I'll buy you a cheap drink
        I look forward to it.

Glad you're attending.

Comment

Plan B has some merchandise as of today (at last), which I shall be bringing along.

Comment

Nobody else going then?

Comment

Nobody else going then?

I am. Be there at 7:30.

Comment

Cool, put a bundle of £50s on the table so that everybody there knows CUK folks are in town

Comment

Don't do it, AtW will swipe them to buy himself a new sofa.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Don't do it, AtW will swipe them to buy himself a new sofa.
                    No new sofa this year since real estate deal is off.

Comment

Cool, put a bundle of £50s on the table so that everybody there knows CUK folks are in town
                      Come to the London one, we'll be using these.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X