• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London drinks 29th/30th May.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Good drinks, nice to meet a few more people.

Cojak, "Simonmac always agrees with the Mods." Just a reminder
    And I agreed when a certain Mod (who shall remain anonymous to protect HER identity) said she was pissed last night

God night had, and was nice to finally meet some of you lovely people
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tiddly I like to think

Great evening last night, hope we can squeeze another meetup before/between the Olympics
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Tiddly I like to think

Great evening last night, hope we can squeeze another meetup before/between the Olympics
        How many shandys did you drink last night, 'fess up.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X