• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London drinks 29th/30th May.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to go for the 29th (Jubilee Bank Hols and all that) so keep me open for that. And yes, I'm prepared for the tube 'n' train carnage.

So, yes, count hyperD in if there's enough support. Don't want to be talking to sasguru all night otherwise it will be a depressedfest!! hehe, luv u ... !!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

This still on for tomorrow? We sticking with the Counting House?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well, I'll be there, even if no one else is

Comment

Can do either night, although if it is deffo in CW then I'll be a little later arriving as I'm working in Westminster atm.

edit: D'oh, I read it as the pub being in Canary Wharf, not at bank. Will definitely be there tomorrow!
          Last edited by DaveB; 28 May 2012, 13:27.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Well, I'll be there, even if no one else is
            Its gonna be quite depressing if you are the best offer I get

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              This still on for tomorrow? We sticking with the Counting House?
              With the weather forecast of 'torrential thunderstorms' I'd say yes.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I will be there about 7ish, if anyone wants my mobile number PM me

Comment

How do we intend to identify each other? Or is it a case of the usual suspects keeping schtum and having a giggle at the first timers trying to work out who they are?

I shall be wearing a red carnation and carrying a copy of Computer Weekly.*

*This is a lie.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well I know what cojak looks like, so if she is there I should be ok!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      How do we intend to identify each other? Or is it a case of the usual suspects keeping schtum and having a giggle at the first timers trying to work out who they are?
                      rumbled

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      I shall be wearing a red carnation and carrying a copy of Computer Weekly.*

*This is a lie.
                      I think it was Zip or Pogle who really did turn up with Computer Weekly and set it prominently on the table.

Comment

Working...
                      X