• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London drinks 29th/30th May.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London drinks 29th/30th May.

I haven't put a pub because a lot of us have new contracts, so I'm not sure which one is the best.

Or the day for that matter...

The forecast is for more nice evenings, btw.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I haven't put a pub because a lot of us have new contracts, so I'm not sure which one is the best.

Or the day for that matter...

The forecast is for more nice evenings, btw.
    So no location and no date? You sure you are upto this social planning lark?

29th would be better for me as I can have a few sherbets before heading back to Crawley, the 30th it will be a pop in visit while I drive back home.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

29th or 30th are both fine with me, no preference. I'm over in Canary Wharf at the moment so somewhere around Bank is still easy enough for me to get to on the DLR.

Comment

The usual then - the Counting House on Tuesday 29th?

But if anyone can propose a beer garden that's as easy to get to, that would be nice...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'd love to pop down for a drink

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
            I'd love to pop down for a drink
            Will you be bringing your new lady friend?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Will you be bringing your new lady friend?
              lol!

I was caught in moment of insanity, which will not be repeated. So no!

Comment

Have drinks somewhere else on the 29th, will need to check with the OH to see if I have run out of nights out points if the drinks are on the 30th.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  The usual then - the Counting House on Tuesday 29th?

But if anyone can propose a beer garden that's as easy to get to, that would be nice...
                  Try some of the pubs on the embankment near London Bridge/Borough Market, though with the weather they way it is, you may need to book a table.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can make either night at the moment.
                    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Working...
                    X