• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New phone contract - need lots of data but not many minutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

giffgaff?

runs over O2 and no contract.

Think im paying £12 per month for 5GB of 4g and probably about seven minutes.

woth a punt for a month, if you dont like it, dont pay for another month, easy!

Comment

Mine is on the t mobile business tarrif - Samsung s4 and £36 a month for unlimited eveything. The data is only 3g though but I'm happy enough with that.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

For what it's worth, I am also running some sort of Three unlimited data contract, it wasn't called "The one" or whatever, it costs me 6GBP for the base plan and I buy the tethering add-on for the months I'm invoicing (5GBP/pcm) it still end up being slightly less than the "the one" and I never use the texts or minutes anyway.
        In other countries, I often purchase data-only SIMs, meant for hot-spots, iPad or whatver, even if the plan is called iPad or 'mobile Internet' it will work just fine in a normal phone, so go with whatever is the cheapest for data.

Comment

Working...
        X