• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good headset for Skype

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good headset for Skype

New gig, going to be a fair bit of Skype meetings so looking for some good recs on headsets, comfy, good for skype and noise cancelling would be nice.

Cheers.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    New gig, going to be a fair bit of Skype meetings so looking for some good recs on headsets, comfy, good for skype and noise cancelling would be nice.

Cheers.

qh
    On a PC, laptop or mobile? USB or bluetooth?
    Bose are great, but it depends on your budget, really

Comment

I use Jabra Evolve 65s, can connect to phone and PC at same time.
      Beer
      is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        On a PC, laptop or mobile? USB or bluetooth?
        Bose are great, but it depends on your budget, really
        for laptop mostly, but bluetooth would be good so don't need a usb port for it.

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
        I use Jabra Evolve 65s, can connect to phone and PC at same time.
        I saw that, pricey but the reviews were very good. Is it comfy on the ears?

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

qh
          I have a pair of Jabra Evolve 40s for when i'm traveling. They are very comfy and can be used in a 3.5mm socket or USB.

Comment

qh
            Yep, they are comfortable.
            Beer
            is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
              I have a pair of Jabra Evolve 40s for when i'm traveling. They are very comfy and can be used in a 3.5mm socket or USB.
              +1 for the 40s, work better on a PC than a Mac but I like having the cord and the mute button for when I'm not paying attention on calls, go for the duo rather than the mono though
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                +1 for the 40s, work better on a PC than a Mac but I like having the cord and the mute button for when I'm CURSING THE PM on calls, go for the duo rather than the mono though
                FTFY

+1 for jabra though

Comment

I use the plantronics focus - got them as a feeebie, don’t think I would pay that price for them.

Comment

The Bose are excellent as noise cancelling headphones, but the mic picks up any and all ambient sound and can only really be used when you’re on your own.

I’ve been looking at headsets with noise cancelling mics and came up with these.

Wantek Cell Phone Headset Binaural with Noise Canceling Mic and Adjustable Fit Headband for iPhone Samsung Huawei HTC LG ZTE Blackberry Mobile Phone and Smartphones with 3.5mm Jack(F602J35) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSPSV..._Id7VAbXBWDQMR
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X