• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shareable Calendars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shareable Calendars

My other half and I use Google Calendars to share our social and work appointments.
    Her business partner uses Apple products to share her social and work appointments with her family.

I am looking for suggestions for a shared calendar for business (for my other half and her business partner) which can be shown in a consolidated view within each of their personal data in Google Calendar and within Apple Calendar respectively. Any thoughts?

https://www.techradar.com/news/softw...iphone-1285466

Would that do it?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Is the problem you don't want the extended family on the Apple Calendar seeing your's and your wife's shared calendar and vice versa?

If so a better alternative could be a third calendar which has a one way sync from each of the other two
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Thanks, will have to give it a try. If I read that article correctly, it requires the iphone user to have a google account.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Is the problem you don't want the extended family on the Apple Calendar seeing your's and your wife's shared calendar and vice versa?

If so a better alternative could be a third calendar which has a one way sync from each of the other two
          Yes, that sounds good. Any ideas?

Comment

No need to thank me..

<mod snip>
            Last edited by cojak; 20 April 2018, 15:32. Reason: Not in a Professional forum.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              No need to thank me..
              Might be a good idea to mark that post as NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
                Might be a good idea to mark that post as NSFW
                It's just a big pair of covered up norks....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  It's just a big pair of covered up norks....
                  Exactly, it’s easily shareable and works well with google calendars, just have to copy appointments onto it manually.

I think I’ve pretty much solved the problem.

Comment

There are a pair of tits in this thread so maybe the title should be marked NSFW?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X