• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Share Calendar info between 2 email platforms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    If I recall correctly from my NHS days, there's no barrier to sharing patient data on another email platform to NHS Mail. But the trusts' Caldicott Guardians will need to be consulted.

Another possibility is to develop your own integration tool to retrieve data from NHS mail (it's Exchange at the end of the day) and import it into an O365 calendar. IMAP would be the easiest way but EWS would be more scalable and long-lasting.
    NHS Mail 2 doesnt allow IMAP connections anymore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by wparkar View Post
      NHS Mail 2 doesnt allow IMAP connections anymore I think.
      dunno what iteration they're on now, but #1 was IMAP only (piece of smeg delivered by C&W).
      #2 was Exchange based and allowed IMAP

So if IMAP not allowed we must be on #3 or more
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

dunno what iteration they're on now, but #1 was IMAP only (piece of smeg delivered by C&W).

NHS Mail 2 provided by Accenture.
        IMAP is only allowed over an N3 connection.

Comment

It's also Trust dependent. I have a couple of friends who work for multiple Trusts. In most cases IMAP was not allowed and so they have to have a mobile device for each Trust.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
          X