• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vonage / BT Cloud phone or similar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vonage / BT Cloud phone or similar

Working with a small company who is looking to move their phone line to "the cloud".

Currently there is a BT landline in an office (1 phone number). The calls are then diverted to a home phone as the office staff work remotely (it's a job share, 1 person does Mon-Wed, one does Thur/Fri).

Now, the office is being closed so the BT landline is getting terminated, and the number needs porting to another service.

Had a look at BT cloud phone, and others such as Vonage. BT looks expensive in comparison (in addition to the cloud service, at least 1 person has to run BT Business ADSL somewhere, which seems odd).

Looking for pretty basic features, mainly the ability to route calls to either device A or device B (likely a soft phone on a laptop or mobile), ideally on a schedule (or if devices can logon/logoff from a Hunt Group). Voicemail, Office 365 integration would be a bonus but not essential.

Anyone have experience of using a cloud phone service for something similar ?

Thanks

Searching some more, I found CircleLoop. This could be the one !

Comment

Sipgate is what I used.

I must shift my corporate numbers there from Skype...

Comment

Working...
      X