• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salesforce Integration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fidot View Post
    its not it's though
    But it's it's there.

Backatcha baby.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      nah.

I got pulled on that last week. For suggesting agendum is the correct singular for agenda.
      You explicitly used the plural though when there is only one technical forum.
      Guilty. A better correction than fidots balls up to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        But it's it's there.

Backatcha baby.
        clarified - I should have put quotes around them

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
          clarified - I should have put quotes around it
          Ooohhh. Going back and correcting your grammar after being busted is for pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
            I am looking to do Salesforce Integration to take a product and put it on the App Exchange. Have done the functional specs for the initial end customer and interested in:

a) What are the do's and don't of this?
            b) Anyone got any recommendations or interested in doing this?
            Can't help on the salesforce side of things apart from recommending a consultancy who know salesforce but I don't think have put anything on App Exchange.

Now if you were talking about Microsoft Dynamics - I know just the person who's done the lot....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Can't help on the salesforce side of things apart from recommending a consultancy who know salesforce but I don't think have put anything on App Exchange.

Now if you were talking about Microsoft Dynamics - I know just the person who's done the lot....
              When we get asked for a Dynamics Integration I'll be in touch.
              https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Working...
              X