• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fritz 7530 and Google Wifi mesh question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fritz 7530 and Google Wifi mesh question

Finally, moving house and have got round to moving my fibre broadband to the new house. I'm with zen and they are providing a new router the Fritz 7530.

My current setup is a modem type thing (which is ancient) and I use google wifi mesh around my house. So I have one google wifi hard connected to the modem. Then I have the other google wifi around the house.

My question is can I do something similar with the Fritz, which seems to act as both the modem and the wifi router? Ideally, I want to continue using google wifi around the house and use the Fritz purely as the modem.

Working...
X