• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knowledge Academy Online Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowledge Academy Online Training

Anyone ever gone this route rather than classroom? It's a lot more affordable when self funded so if it works I might sign up for the BSC International Diploma in BA

I suppose next question is, has anyone done this course (either classroom or otherwise)?

Also looking at the Agile BA certification. Any ideas on this?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Yes. What a crock of tulip!

After discussing a package, changing a few modules and TWO confirmations later, I pay several grand for a 7 course package. When they then sorted my access I noticed that only 5 of 7 were available. Multiple emails which were ignored, I til I copied in the CEO demanding my money back. After several ping pong mails stating it is not their policy to refund online learning, my persistence paid off and I got my dosh back. The ham shankers didn't have a leg to stand on as I provided a ton of evidence showing their lack of correspondence and miselling of a product.

I, for one, will never use again and avoid at all costs.

's

Comment

Originally posted by Goosefeather View Post
      Yes. What a crock of tulip!

After discussing a package, changing a few modules and TWO confirmations later, I pay several grand for a 7 course package. When they then sorted my access I noticed that only 5 of 7 were available. Multiple emails which were ignored, I til I copied in the CEO demanding my money back. After several ping pong mails stating it is not their policy to refund online learning, my persistence paid off and I got my dosh back. The ham shankers didn't have a leg to stand on as I provided a ton of evidence showing their lack of correspondence and miselling of a product.

I, for one, will never use again and avoid at all costs.

's
      My experience is broadly similar, but I'm fighting on to see how the whole experience works out for me.

See here:
      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2646603
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
      X