Knowledge Academy Online Training Knowledge Academy Online Training
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Super poster

Default Knowledge Academy Online Training

Anyone ever gone this route rather than classroom? It's a lot more affordable when self funded so if it works I might sign up for the BSC International Diploma in BA

I suppose next question is, has anyone done this course (either classroom or otherwise)?

Also looking at the Agile BA certification. Any ideas on this?
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Still gathering requirements...

Yes. What a crock of tulip!

After discussing a package, changing a few modules and TWO confirmations later, I pay several grand for a 7 course package. When they then sorted my access I noticed that only 5 of 7 were available. Multiple emails which were ignored, I til I copied in the CEO demanding my money back. After several ping pong mails stating it is not their policy to refund online learning, my persistence paid off and I got my dosh back. The ham shankers didn't have a leg to stand on as I provided a ton of evidence showing their lack of correspondence and miselling of a product.

I, for one, will never use again and avoid at all costs.

's

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by Goosefeather View Post
    Yes. What a crock of tulip!

After discussing a package, changing a few modules and TWO confirmations later, I pay several grand for a 7 course package. When they then sorted my access I noticed that only 5 of 7 were available. Multiple emails which were ignored, I til I copied in the CEO demanding my money back. After several ping pong mails stating it is not their policy to refund online learning, my persistence paid off and I got my dosh back. The ham shankers didn't have a leg to stand on as I provided a ton of evidence showing their lack of correspondence and miselling of a product.

I, for one, will never use again and avoid at all costs.

's
    My experience is broadly similar, but I'm fighting on to see how the whole experience works out for me.

See here:
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2646603
    ---

Former member of IPSE.