Anyone with an Office 365 Business Premium plan (other than Psychocandy)? Anyone with an Office 365 Business Premium plan (other than Psychocandy)?
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

TykeLike

Default Anyone with an Office 365 Business Premium plan (other than Psychocandy)?

I see with the Business Premium plan you can have custom email and outlook etc, do you know if there is a limit to the number of email addresses you can have, is it on a 1:1 ratio with the number of user subscriptions you have? Can you shave shared mailboxes for example?
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    I see with the Business Premium plan you can have custom email and outlook etc, do you know if there is a limit to the number of email addresses you can have, is it on a 1:1 ratio with the number of user subscriptions you have? Can you shave shared mailboxes for example?
    I'm on Business Premium - you can add 'unlimited' (I'm assuming there's a limit!) domains to your account. You can then add aliases to a user account, or create a shared mailbox. Shared boxes don't need licensing AFAIK, but anyone connecting to them will need to be.

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by vwdan View Post
    I'm on Business Premium - you can add 'unlimited' (I'm assuming there's a limit!) domains to your account. You can then add aliases to a user account, or create a shared mailbox. Shared boxes don't need licensing AFAIK, but anyone connecting to them will need to be.
    I have a handful of "other" accounts that I wouldn't want as a alias forwarding to a single (my) mailbox

From what I have read, shared mailboxes under 50GB don't need a licence.

Cheers
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by vwdan View Post
    Similar here - have a licenses account with multiple aliases. Also can add other custom domains and have aliases from different domains.
    Shared mailboxes, distribution groups, etc...

More time posting than coding

You can have extra email addresses without another exchange licence one of two ways:
    • Shared mail box
    • Alias - replies will be from your main email address