• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud?

My "free" versions of CS6 has stopped working with the latest MacOS beta, been meaning to buy the full suite when I needed to and I guess I now need to. Looking at the Full package the difference between Individual and Business is quite stark (£596 a year v £849) but it looks like the contents are the same in terms of apps, does anyone know what the difference is? Commercial use etc.
    Last edited by SimonMac; 19 September 2019, 09:25.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I have a Creative Cloud subscription, paid £708 last year but not sure what license I'm on as it's not clear from the admin console. I suspect its the business one as I doubt the personal would come with the means to make up deployment packages and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I have a Creative Cloud subscription, paid £708 last year but not sure what license I'm on as it's not clear from the admin console. I suspect its the business one as I doubt the personal would come with the means to make up deployment packages and the like.
      The business package is £708 a year + VAT, so £849 in total

Absolutely nothing I can find tells me the difference between the two!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

* checks forum *

* retreats back into the shadows *

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
        X