• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommend a printer/scanner/copier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sal View Post
    The whole thing costs £30, why would you even bother calling HP, on a toll line nonetheless if it was out of warranty?
    The clue is there:

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    ...when you can work it out for free on the US help site.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

HP 7740 supports up to A3. Just bought one at ebuyer. Brilliant piece of well built kit for £160. Buy now and get £40 cashback and a free extended 3 year commercial warranty through current HP promotions until the end of October. You'd be mad not to.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        HP 7740 supports up to A3. Just bought one at ebuyer. Brilliant piece of well built kit for £160. Buy now and get £40 cashback and a free extended 3 year commercial warranty through current HP promotions until the end of October. You'd be mad not to.
        Looks amazing and only £145 at BT Business Direct - and I guess another £40 cashback on top of this too.

Just seen that there is a laser version HP 7730, which might be better.

Comment

GAve up with HP. Costs a fortune or you use non-OEM cartridges and it fails in a week or two, even if it actually starts in the first place.

Now use a Brother MFC-6330DDW laser MFD which has been faultless from day one. Although I still use proper toner carrtidges just in case, it still works out cheaper per year than the previous HP thing (which didn't actually last a year...).
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Looks amazing and only £145 at BT Business Direct - and I guess another £40 cashback on top of this too.

Just seen that there is a laser version HP 7730, which might be better.
            It's a big lump so check the dimensions!
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer | Ebuyer.com

Found a bargain : HP 9010 , all the features I need, £99 with £70 cashback

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer | Ebuyer.com

Found a bargain : HP 9010 , all the features I need, £99 with £70 cashback
                It's up at £129 now

Edit:
                I will keep an eye on it if it drops or pops up elsewhere at £99 again. When you claim the VAT it's almost free.

Don't forget to claim extra 2 years warranty for free:

https://h41201.www4.hp.com/WMCF.Web/...10-31&ocugid=0
                Last edited by sal; 26 November 2019, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                  It's up at £129 now
                  Snooze, you lose!

Comment

How much scanning/copying are you doing?

I tend to just use my phone as a scanner.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Those HP inkjet printers may look a good deal with the cashback offer, but check out the price of the ink! Extortionate.

May be better off with a mono laser printer if not needing colour for photos etc.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X