• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Short term 'fibre' broadband?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could suggest any ISPs offering a good deal on fibre to the cabinet (or faster) short term (e.g. 6 month) broadband contracts (and/or a longer contract with good cancellation terms rather than a massive fee) . Last time I looked the only reasonable deal around was for 12months+.

Reason I'm interested is that my current gig may not last long due to the imminent IR35 changes and I'm expecting to need to move - and there's no guarantee I'll need or want to move the broadband with me.
    yep.

I did it a few years ago.
    You'll need a BT line with a minimum commitment of a year. No way round that I'm afraid.
    The get an ISP with a monthly cancellation. Zen internet do one. Fast Broadband Deals | Zen Internet
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
    X