Sweet spot for refurbished iPhone as second handset for business use? Sweet spot for refurbished iPhone as second handset for business use? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post
    I presume the 6se meant the iPhone SE that was launched between the 6s and 7 according to wikipedia and is the same size as the 5.

Soon to be replaced with the SE 2 out next year for those of us not into 'phablets'.
    not sure what you count as phablet, but the new SE will be the same size as iPhone 6/7/8, not the old size of iPhone 5/SE.

I was sceptical about the size of the 6 initially, but quickly got used to it, the X/XS/11 size is only slightly bigger, all still fitting comfortably in the jeans front pocket

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post
    I presume the 6se meant the iPhone SE that was launched between the 6s and 7 according to wikipedia and is the same size as the 5.

Soon to be replaced with the SE 2 out next year for those of us not into 'phablets'.
    Thank you 😊

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by BackupBoy View Post
    No such thing as a 6se.

5SE is 4.87in/128.3mm long
    6 and 6s are 5.44in/138.3mm long
    se was launched 4 years after the 5. And 2 years after the 6 and 6s.

The iPhone SE features the same 12 MP camera found on the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus models, with the same 4K video capability
    Last edited by Anonimouse; 18th October 2019 at 17:35.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post
    not sure what you count as phablet, but the new SE will be the same size as iPhone 6/7/8, not the old size of iPhone 5/SE.

I was sceptical about the size of the 6 initially, but quickly got used to it, the X/XS/11 size is only slightly bigger, all still fitting comfortably in the jeans front pocket

I suppose phablet refers to the super sized 'plus' versions, so the SE2 is rumoured (no facts yet from Apple) to be the smaller size of the non-plus versions with 4.7" screen.

Not sure I'll be waiting till next year anyway unless decide to knock the whole idea of a refurbed iPhone on the head.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Super poster

buy a buggered but supported (6S or later) iPhone.
    Take it to an Apple store where they will charge you around £150 for a new (same model) handset and they'll keep the buggered one.
    See You Next Tuesday