• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting rid of moles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    crapping on each corner of the lawn, every night, at midnight, for one lunar month, works, too.

hth

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    What it is about the solution you produce that is so effective?

Are you one of those people whose wee smells funny if they eat asparagus?
    where did i say 'wee'??

Comment

where did i say 'wee'??

Senior moment, mixed up who said what.

Apologies and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Senior moment, mixed up who said what.

Apologies and all that.
        accepted, but since when were young lassie's allowed 'senior moments' ??

Comment

accepted, but since when were young lassie's allowed 'senior moments' ??

When young lassies ceased being young!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Apparently, human pee sprayed onto the mounds should keep them away, but you need to do it on a regular basis for several days.
            At my age, shouldn't be a problem.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

crapping on each corner of the lawn, every night, at midnight, for one lunar month, works, too.

hth

This week, I 'ave been mostly eating ... All-Bran.

Look out moles!
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                At my age, shouldn't be a problem.
                Good news, if you manage to pee on one of the buggers, you will also establish dominance and will be able to order them to do menial tasks. This is purely evidence based suggestions.

Comment

We had a cat that seemed to clear fields of their moles when we took it camping, discovering all the dead moles under the caravan when time to go home.

Not sure if it's a common thing for cats to do, if so surely the neighbours cats would be on the case.

Maybe hire a ferret. Should get it sorted pretty quickly.

You're not killing them, nature is.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    We had a cat that seemed to clear fields of their moles when we took it camping, discovering all the dead moles under the caravan when time to go home.

Not sure if it's a common thing for cats to do, if so surely the neighbours cats would be on the case.

Maybe hire a ferret. Should get it sorted pretty quickly.

You're not killing them, nature is.
                    We've got a cat, and there's a cat flap, but he's a wimp and hardly ever goes outside other than to pee and poop. It took us ages, after we got him, to ween him off the litter tray. On the plus side, unlike other cats we've had, he doesn't bring loads of mice and birds in the house.

Comment

YouTube

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X