• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting rid of moles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I'd move there like a shot.
    NI or Republic?
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

What a wonderful piece of trivia.

Kind of amazed nobody brought one across.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        NI or Republic?
        Republic. South West coast.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Ah, the monsoon zone.

You've got webbed feet haven't you.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that the cost of living is much higher than the UK, and that the health care system is not even on par with the NHS. Don't people living near the NI border go shopping in the North because it's cheaper?

Presumably there are some things which are cheaper (house prices far from from cities like Dublin?). Although in NI house prices are lower than the UK average.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Was there last week. Stopped a meeting one day to tell the English guy to look out the window as it had stopped raining and there was a piece of blue sky visible.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Was there last week. Stopped a meeting one day to tell the English guy to look out the window as it had stopped raining and there was a piece of blue sky visible.
                I bet it's like where I live in the far South West. Wet & windy most days in autumn/winter. Gets a bit depressing after a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Ah, the monsoon zone.

You've got webbed feet haven't you.
                  Only my right foot. <-- Seriously.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    I bet it's like where I live in the far South West. Wet & windy most days in autumn/winter. Gets a bit depressing after a few years.
                    That'd be a bet you'd lose.

Comment

That'd be a bet you'd lose.
                      The Altantic weather systems conveniently skirt the South West coast of Ireland, do they?

Don't tell me, it's known as the Irish Riviera.

Comment

Working...
                      X