Disney+ Disney+ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Disney+

  1. #11

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    42,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Me too but Disney+? Is that Mickey Mouse for adults?
    Nope. Thats DisneyXXX
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #12

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Popped up on my LG Smart TV.
    Installed fine and in general works fine except navigation is very slow.
    If i scroll down too quickly it freezes up and I have to wait a good 5minutes for it to catch up.
    Playing anything is fine though.

    I am guessing it will take a few updates/tweaks to get it working as smoothly as say netflix does.

  3. #13

    Double Godlike!


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    10,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    Popped up on my LG Smart TV.
    Installed fine and in general works fine except navigation is very slow.
    If i scroll down too quickly it freezes up and I have to wait a good 5minutes for it to catch up.
    Playing anything is fine though.

    I am guessing it will take a few updates/tweaks to get it working as smoothly as say netflix does.
    Works fine on a browser on your PC. Can easily "work" an extra hour or two.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  4. #14

    Contractor Among Contractors

    GhostofTarbera's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    I just cromcast to TV works perfect


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  5. #15

    Fingers like lightning

    gables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    755

    Default

    I don't even know what Disney+ is

  6. #16

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Me too but Disney+? Is that Mickey Mouse for adults?
    They do the Marvel films too. So thats comics for adults....

  7. #17

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quackhandle View Post
    Signed up for this but on the Samsung "Smart" TV it can't find the app, works fine for NowTV, etc.

    Anyone had issues?

    Edit: Just been chatting to them, apparently my 2015 TV is too old! Has to be 2016 or later.

    tulip,tulip, tulip, tulip.

    qh
    loads of other options
    PC, Xbox, PS4, Apple TV 2015+, older apple TV on airplay. That would give me 3 options in my house.

  8. #18

    Fingers like lightning

    BlueSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caffeine man View Post
    loads of other options
    PC, Xbox, PS4, Apple TV 2015+, older apple TV on airplay. That would give me 3 options in my house.
    Before I upgraded the TV, we used Roku which was ace.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •