• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disney+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Surely comics are for adults.
    I have made that mistake before. When you're an adult their called Graphic Novels.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      I have made that mistake before. When you're an adult their called Graphic Novels.
      Oh yes. And they're not cartoons, it's Anime.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Watched the four episodes of the Mandalorian, rather good so far.

There are 8 in total for Season 1, where are the others Disney+?

qh fist wave
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh fist wave
          Being released on a weekly basis.

I'm currently (re)watching Star Wars Rebels. Quite an enjoyable series, with some cool cameos and more back stories on other characters.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I am really enjoying a lot of the documentaries on Disney+, especially The Imagineering Story
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I am really enjoying a lot of the documentaries on Disney+, especially The Imagineering Story
              And The World According to Jeff Goldblum
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                And The World According to Jeff Goldblum
                AHhh man. That's one to miss. I can't stand him. He's very good I admit but his style just pushes my buttons. Can't stand watching him. Odd.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh fist wave
                  My other half is now working from home (from living room for 1st time ever together) asked if my work considered of talking about Mandalorian and Picard sharing crono19 jokes and a bottle of wine for lunch and gin o’clock at 3pm

I said of course not

And moved to the bedroom to continue as before

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    My other half is now working from home (from living room for 1st time ever together) asked if my work considered of talking about Mandalorian and Picard sharing crono19 jokes and a bottle of wine for lunch and gin o’clock at 3pm

I said of course not

I feel for you. Annoying when people talk to you while spanking the monkey.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

I said of course not

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                      Well, you need a little something to wash down your Colombian breakfast.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X