• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off road bikers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off road bikers...

Say you have a Husky FC 250 and it has a full tank with capacity of 7 liters.

On tarmac with sensible riding, what would the max distance in miles you could get out of it?

Cheers

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Say you have a Husky FC 250 and it has a full tank with capacity of 7 liters.

On tarmac with sensible riding, what would the max distance in miles you could get out of it?

Cheers

qh
    What's the speed limit of the road?

Do you have a laden or unladen swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      What's the speed limit of the road?

Do you have a laden or unladen swallow?
      No speed limit and it isn't an issue.

Unladen what now?

qh

Comment

finger in the air - 90 ish?
        ask scruff, i think he's an offroader.
        i'm more of a v-twin road bike sort.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          finger in the air - 90 ish?
          ask scruff, i think he's an offroader.
          i'm more of a v-twin road bike sort.
          Thanks, I am not a biker as from these posts.

So it would easily do 30-40 miles without running the tank dry?

Nice one, it is stolen you see and he'll be riding it past small villages at 2am, so may have to slow down as it's a noisy bugger.

Plan B research innit.

qh
          Last edited by quackhandle; 28 March 2020, 19:44.

Comment

Thanks, I am not a bike as from these posts.

So it would easily do 30-40 miles without running the tank dry?

Nice one, it is stolen you see and he'll be riding it past small villages at 2am, so may have to slow down as it's a noisy bugger.

Plan B research innit.

qh
            'ride it like you stole it' is NOT a description of sensible riding, old son

Comment

No speed limit and it isn't an issue.

Unladen what now?

qh
              Tsk tsk

YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Tsk tsk

YouTube
                Ha! Been a while since I saw that. I always preferred The Meaning Of Life.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  'ride it like you stole it' is NOT a description of sensible riding, old son

Well quite, hence I asked about sensible.

qh

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X