Office 365 plans..... Office 365 plans.....
Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Ddraig Goch

Default Office 365 plans.....

Currently got Office 365 Online Essentials.... Think it cost me £60 for the year.
    Renewal is £120. Sod that.

Doesn't even come with the software - its online only.

Microsoft office subscriptions confuse me....

I can get a microsoft personal 365 (which includes the software) for £42 a year....
    BUT,

1. Can I downgrade from a business plan to a personal plan? (I did the export/import a year or so ago to switch plans and its hassle).
    2. Can u use you're own domain with personal/home plans? (Or are stuck with hotmail etc)?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Super poster

Mugs game for individuals. Get LibreOffice for free, and your own domain name and mailbox for sod all a year. Works for me.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Currently got Office 365 Online Essentials.... Think it cost me £60 for the year.
    Renewal is £120. Sod that.

Doesn't even come with the software - its online only.

Microsoft office subscriptions confuse me....

I can get a microsoft personal 365 (which includes the software) for £42 a year....
    BUT,

1. Can I downgrade from a business plan to a personal plan? (I did the export/import a year or so ago to switch plans and its hassle).
    2. Can u use you're own domain with personal/home plans? (Or are stuck with hotmail etc)?
    If you can't see the value in the different MS products and cost is your biggest issue just go free with OpenOffice etc.

But as a permie most companies will let you use their enterprise agreement dirt cheap
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    If you can't see the value in the different MS products and cost is your biggest issue just go free with OpenOffice etc.

But as a permie most companies will let you use their enterprise agreement dirt cheap
    He knows the value of nice clean keyboards on every desk though..
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Ddraig Goch

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    He knows the value of nice clean keyboards on every desk though..
    Flippin heck nluk - is there any forum on here you don't stalk talking tulipe....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Flippin heck nluk - is there any forum on here you don't stalk talking tulipe....
    I could ask you the same.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Mugs game for individuals. Get LibreOffice for free, and your own domain name and mailbox for sod all a year. Works for me.
    INKSPE
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Still gathering requirements...

Microsoft 365 Personal / not for business (£60/year) - does include apps to use off-line.
    as mentioned by others - online-only version is free (with some limitations, but mostly insignificant anyways).

Microsoft 365 Apps for business (formerly Office 365 Business) - £95/year, I'm on this plan, comes with install-able applications as well (for offline use)

Microsoft 365 Business Basic (formerly Office 365 Business Essentials) - £45/year, << this one comes without local applications, only web/online.