Car Parts Info Car Parts Info
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Car Parts Info

  1. #1

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,408

    Default Car Parts Info

    DIY Car Maintenance, or you if you need to describe a part to a garage at home or abroad; it's all here in English and Russian (some pages in German French and other languages.)

    I have downloaded some pages in pdf on to my smartphone.

    Parts catalogs
    Last edited by Paddy; 28th May 2020 at 12:54.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

    我们不是病毒

  2. #2

    Godlike

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,475

    Default

    INKSPE

    Why don't get your butler to deal with it?

  3. #3

    Super poster


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Hah, wow! When I finally finish DIY building my extension, I might have some time to look at cars again....

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,543

    Default

    Wow... That's pretty damn amazing. Not often the internet really impresses me anymore but that page has got to be up there.

    I hate working on the internal plastics of cars so been putting of a job on my Porsche and the built in radio of my sons Mito. In 30 seconds I found a break down of the dashboard for both and the exploded view showed exacly what goes where and what's screwed/clipped. I know exactly what to do now. Stunning stuff thank you.

    I'll be starting some jobs on the cars using that this weekend.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  5. #5

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,686

    Default

    Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have newer models from some brands.
    Practice social posting
    Stay Alert
    - Moderate the Posts -Save Face
    Together we can beat the CV offenders

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have newer models from some brands.
    What???
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  7. #7

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    What???

    No Stelvio, no Giulia.
    Practice social posting
    Stay Alert
    - Moderate the Posts -Save Face
    Together we can beat the CV offenders

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    No Stelvio, no Giulia.
    Because if they go wrong, you just throw them away....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  9. #9

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covid City
    Posts
    35,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Wow... That's pretty damn amazing. Not often the internet really impresses me anymore but that page has got to be up there.

    I hate working on the internal plastics of cars so been putting of a job on my Porsche and the built in radio of my sons Mito. In 30 seconds I found a break down of the dashboard for both and the exploded view showed exacly what goes where and what's screwed/clipped. I know exactly what to do now. Stunning stuff thank you.

    I'll be starting some jobs on the cars using that this weekend.
    Yes, some Russian hackers have been busy there for sure with all the stolen data they've put online.
    SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

  10. #10

    Godlike

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yes, some Russian hackers have been busy there for sure with all the stolen data they've put online.
    At least it's doing something useful for a change

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •