• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laptop Battery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptop Battery

Mods - If in the wrong section please feel free to move, apologies.

Does anyone know where to get hold of genuine or recommened replacement battery please.

HP will not sell me a battery, as would like the machine return to base for exchange and charge £315! (HP Omen 17-an012na).

Wow it's amazing what the internet can do.

HP Omen 17-AN012NA battery,86Wh battery for HP Omen 17-AN012NA laptop(8 cells,14.4V)

Comment

Thanks. Have that on an open tab and tempted if nothing else found by end of today. Appreciated.

Comment

I replaced my HP laptop battery with one off Amazon. Was around £30.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCG View Post

Does anyone know where to get hold of genuine or recommened replacement battery please.

HP will not sell me a battery, as would like the machine return to base for exchange and charge £315! (HP Omen 17-an012na).
          Learn how to use Google*

*Other search engines are crap
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You'd think someone with the username FMCG would know how to use the internet to search for FMCG

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              You'd think someone with the username FMCG would know how to use the internet to search for FMCG
              When I searched for FMCG all I got was the usual stuff about fat men on chubby girls .

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                When I searched for FMCG all I got was the usual stuff about fat men on chubby girls .
                Is that something to do with your previous search history?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  First bit is definitely true.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCG View Post
                    It's not as though the forum called "Technical" is obscurely named...
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X