• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Four on Demand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    4OD is such a POS. Mind you iPlayer is not what it once was, Amazon Video is buggy and Netflix while probably the best implementation/interface has annoying quirks.

I often wish I could work on one of these just to make them better for my own benefit!
    Although none are as tulip quality as the Sky app
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      If I remember correctly torrenting in CH is legal
      It is, so long as you don't upload. I've given up on 4OD now.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Looking in Developer Tools, the C4 site is storing stuff in the browser's Local Storage as well as cookies, so you could try clearing that too if you feel like giving it another go

Comment

Thanks for the tip, but I'm back in civilisation now.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ah, so the trains are running on time to the second?
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
            X