Broadband - how much is too much? Broadband - how much is too much? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Oohh... I'm a JL customer and was going to go with Plusnet - linky please!
    LMGTFY

    John Lewis Broadband — John Lewis Broadband
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  2. #42

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Oohh... I'm a JL customer and was going to go with Plusnet - linky please!
    LMGTFY

    John Lewis Broadband — John Lewis Broadband
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  3. #43

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    20,687

    Default

    Just to let you know that I went for Plusnet in the end. I’ll let you know in a few months time if I’m happy with them.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

  4. #44

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Just to let you know that I went for Plusnet in the end. I’ll let you know in a few months time if I’m happy with them.
    Does that mean you are warming towards anything from Yorkshire???
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  5. #45

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Does that mean you are warming towards anything from Yorkshire???
    You live in Lancashire...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  6. #46

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Jacking up prices by 1.5% on 7 October and going to stiff customers for an RPI increase in June 2021.

  7. #47

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNads View Post
    Jacking up prices by 15% on 7 October and going to stiff customers for an RPI increase in June 2021.
    Um
    On 7th October 2020, your broadband and line rental price will increase by 1.5%. We're also changing your terms, so that annual CPI price increases will apply to your broadband and line rental price from June 2021.
    So out of 2 key facts you've got both of them wrong.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  8. #48

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Um

    So out of 2 key facts you've got both of them wrong.
    I edited the 15% to 1.5% when I re read the statement. The price increase in June is correct irrespective whether it's RPI or CPI but do carry on.

  9. #49

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNads View Post
    I edited the 15% to 1.5% when I re read the statement. The price increase in June is correct irrespective whether it's RPI or CPI but do carry on.
    RPI and CPI are actually very different beasts....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •