• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge 2020: Free Certification Exam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge 2020: Free Certification Exam

Microsoft is running "The Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge". At the end of the challenge you get a free voucher to take a certification. Voucher is a reward to motivate you to Learn (Azure).

Eligible Exams: Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge 2020: Free Certification Exam | Microsoft Docs

It addition to the challenge, it has something called "training days" for free. At the end of 2 days session, it gives you a voucher at no cost to take Azure Fundamentals certification.

Register (Training Days): Microsoft Training Days - Microsoft UK

If you are still looking for roles, you could utilise some of your time which might help with your skillset. All you need is a Microsoft Learn account.

Hope this helps some one!
    Last edited by BigDataPro; 24 September 2020, 07:35.

Today I received my free certification exam confirmation email.

You’ve earned a free Microsoft Certification exam
    Congratulations! By completing at least one of the qualifying challenges, you've earned a free Microsoft Certification exam.
    Please check your email, if you have participated
    Last edited by BigDataPro; 15 October 2020, 09:08.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
      Today I received my free certification exam confirmation email.

Please check your email, if you have participated
      Got mine too. Worth £100 for 20 mins work. :-)
      Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Working...
      X