Philips Hue lamp bulbs Philips Hue lamp bulbs
Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Should post faster

Default Philips Hue lamp bulbs

Just getting into the Philips Hue ecosystem and have a decent setup with the LED strips.

Want to get table lamps where I can add Hue bulbs - is there anything in particular I should look out for to ensure compatibility with the Hue bulbs?

Specifically, want to be able to remotely control the lamps even when the light is not on.
    If lamp is plugged in and the light is set to off, will I still be able to control the Hue bulbs?

thanks

My post count is Majestic

So you are asking if there is no power to the bulb can you turn it on remotely?????
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    So you are asking if there is no power to the bulb can you turn it on remotely?????
    This made me chuckle, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ContractorBanking View Post
    Just getting into the Philips Hue ecosystem and have a decent setup with the LED strips.

Want to get table lamps where I can add Hue bulbs - is there anything in particular I should look out for to ensure compatibility with the Hue bulbs?

Specifically, want to be able to remotely control the lamps even when the light is not on.
    If lamp is plugged in and the light is set to off, will I still be able to control the Hue bulbs?

thanks
    Remember prime day - fill your boots

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Should post faster

Quote Originally Posted by ContractorBanking View Post

thanks
    The lamp has to have power applied to it.

Hue is far too expensive. Best Philips Hue Alternatives in 2020 | Android Central

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Remember prime day - fill your boots

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I know it's you posting before I even check the name of the poster. It must be a gift.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...