• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Etsy/Amazon type website template or packages?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
    There is a multi vendor plugin for WooCommerce. All of the Vendors share the same storefront.

Linky
    I think NLUK wants to upload from multiple vendors to his tat shop
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is a tat shop the next big thing to have?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Is a tat shop the next big thing to have?
        A Simon Dolan jam shop.

Comment

I have used WordPress +Woocommerce a few times and commend the other recommendations of WordPress +Woocommerce + plugins.

I do sound one note on your cost base. You may need to research and factor in the cost of the pro or plus versions of these plugins as you may not get everything you need with standard or lite free versions. My advice is to research and adjust business plan accordingly subject to findings.

With that CSV import tool. It is a good tool - used it several times, you need to consider stuff that cannot be put in a CSV file ( product images, video's PDF's for example and how you will handle the process. - Do lots of testing!!
          I have developed lots of sites in WordPress (lost count) from 2-3 pagers to several hundred products and lots more functionality.
          Last edited by courtg9000; 12 January 2021, 12:05. Reason: missing important word
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

Working...
          X