Digital Imaging Question Digital Imaging Question
Posts 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1



    Default Digital Imaging Question

    I have been taking digital photographs for the last few years and have hundreds of images stored on my PC.

    What I want to be able to do is make one of those posters that when viewed from a distance looks like a normal photograph but when you get close up you realise it is actually made up of numerous smaller photographs.

    If you see what I mean.

    I don't even know what the technique is called and haven't been able to find any information on it using Google. Does anyone know how to do this or even what I should be searching for to find the appropriate information?

  2. #2




    Sounds like a "montage" or "photomontage" to me.

    I expect you could use something like Paintshop Pro or Photoshop to do something like that - it's not a difficult thing to do.

  3. #3




    Photomontage - spot on.



    Specifically ArcSoft Photomontage but unfortunately I can't find a cracked version...

  4. #4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts