• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VB6 MSDN library

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB6 MSDN library

Doing some maintenance on a VB6 app. Managed to find my old MSDN disks with Visual Studio 6. However the MSDN library would be rather useful since there is no help whatsoever without it and I haven't touched VB6 for about 5 years...

Anybody any idea where I might be able to download it from since I can;t find any MSDN library disks with it on. MS seem to have pretty much eradicated it from the online MSDN and I couldn't find any handy links to anything...

Cheers.

Visual Basic 6.0
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Cheers, found that but all it really gets me to is the language reference rather than anything vaguely by topic. Also it's bloody difficult to find anything in the reference due to the way it's constructed.

They used to have the whole MSDN library from October '01 on line but seem to have pulled it.

Comment

what is it that you want to find out?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          what is it that you want to find out?
          Everything I've forgotten! I'm just going to have to browse for samples when I get stuck.

Comment

Would that be the 'Essential Resources for Developers' on a Blue DVD? I have one from July 2005 if it's of any use. I can ISO it and put it somewhere for you to download it?

Comment

Working...
            X