• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Linux hosting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux hosting

Chaps, am after some hosting for my website, fairly small (less than 50mb) but it has a CMS i would need to install.

Not after any fancy dancing SLA's just simple hosting where i can install (or already has) php, MySql and SliverStripe.

Low cost would be good to!

Any ideas?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

I've used these guys for years, albeit for dedicated servers, and I would wholeheartedly recommend them. They're reasonably priced and their tech support has been excellent on the few occasions I've needed it.

Managed Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Web Hosting - SUPERB INTERNET: Superb.net
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Don't normally use Linux but just set up a new Wordpress installation for a client using 1&1 and its £0 for the first 12 months: https://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Hosting

Seemed a good deal to me and comes with all the MySql, PhpMyAdmin gubbins and the control panel was easy to figure out.

Comment

pimp

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
          Don't normally use Linux but just set up a new Wordpress installation for a client using 1&1 and its £0 for the first 12 months: https://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Hosting

Seemed a good deal to me and comes with all the MySql, PhpMyAdmin gubbins and the control panel was easy to figure out.
          yeah, saw that but i dont want to mess around migrating to a new CMS (not sure i have the skills to be fair...)
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
          X