• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

inaquick rescue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inaquick rescue

bit of a long shot this but thought i'd give it a go . . .

does anybody have any knowledge of a product called "inaquick rescue" it's a piece of system restore software i had installed on a personnal laptop and it appears to have restored the laptop to the point of installation meaning i've lost data i had accumulated.

if anyone does have any knowledge of this is it possible to re-restore the laptop to its last known state? i.e. so i can get my data back

any help appreciated

ta

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    bit of a long shot this but thought i'd give it a go . . .

does anybody have any knowledge of a product called "inaquick rescue" it's a piece of system restore software i had installed on a personnal laptop and it appears to have restored the laptop to the point of installation meaning i've lost data i had accumulated.

if anyone does have any knowledge of this is it possible to re-restore the laptop to its last known state? i.e. so i can get my data back

any help appreciated

ta
    Sorry, no knowledge of the software but as per previous file deletion / restoration progs - turn off your laptop now. Some of the files may still be recoverable even after a complete reformat and the sooner you turn this machine off the better. Turn it off and connect the hard drive to another machine with some file restoration programme on it and recover from there. Image the disk if you can as well so you always have that in case something else turns up. Good luck.

Comment

thanks for the reply mate will give it a crack

Comment

Working...
      X