• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best cover for an HTC desire HD phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I bought mine from Smythson (I know, I know), ..
    Crikey, that looks smart - If you turn it round, is there a little starched wing collar on the front?

My CaseMate arrived today, but there's no harm in buying another if it doesn't seem adequate, and I might check out Smythson.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I don't think I could bring myself to pay ~£80 for a mobile phone case

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        I don't think I could bring myself to pay ~£80 for a mobile phone case
        The current Mrs stek very recently dropped my beloved iPhone on the slate floor in the downstairs bathroom and smashed the screen. Had it two years and hardly a scratch - and no cover at all.

Sent it off to a place on t'internet and three days later it's back as good as new for forty quid all in.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I bought mine from Smythson (I know, I know), have had it for ages and the leather is hardy. it slots into the case and pulls out easily as there's a leather strap that eases it out.
          EIGHTY FIVE QUID!

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Prevent any embarassment by using a brown paper bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              EIGHTY FIVE QUID!

I know, impulse buy, was fed up with the crappy 5 quid one I had and decided to "upgrade"
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I notice SIM-free HTC Desires can be had for well under £300 now. Hmm, almost tempting.

Comment

Working...
                X