New iPhone App specifically for IT Contractors New iPhone App specifically for IT Contractors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 18

Still gathering requirements...

Smile New iPhone App specifically for IT Contractors

Apologies for the slightly blatant plug, but I want to inform fellow contractors of a new iPhone app written specifically for IT Contractors for tracking expenses and mileage, along with staying upto date with the latest contracting news from leading sites.
    Check out the new 'Contractor Expenses' app here...

Mod: slightly blatant?!

W ww.eclipseCS.co.uk/contractorExpenses

Some things in Moderation

I use Xpense Tracker.

Can your app take photos of receipts and link them as XT does?

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Can your app take photos of receipts and link them as XT does?
    Yep, indeed you can, and photos are exported (zipped) along with your expense + mileage data (in reorderable CSV or XML format).
    Plenty of other features that differentiate it from more generic expense/mileage tracking apps such as being able to pick multiple dates for a given journey (i.e. if you visit same client regularly), and calculation of cumulative miles / use of UK mileage rates, etc.

Double Godlike!

Is there an iPad version?

Quote Originally Posted by stek View Post
    Is there an iPad version?
    Not an iPad specific version just yet, but definitely on the list for the near future. One of the soon to be added features will be management of financial/filing dates, i.e. VAT returns, company accounts, etc. with events/reminders automatically added into your Calendar.

Now yer talking...

Nice But Dim

Quote Originally Posted by srennocks View Post
    Not an iPad specific version just yet, but definitely on the list for the near future. One of the soon to be added features will be management of financial/filing dates, i.e. VAT returns, company accounts, etc. with events/reminders automatically added into your Calendar.
    Not much point tin VAT return reminders there days. All small businesses have to do them online now anyway (IIRC) and you can sign up for the automatic reminders direct from HMRC.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Not much point tin VAT return reminders there days. All small businesses have to do them online now anyway (IIRC) and you can sign up for the automatic reminders direct from HMRC.
    Yep very true, just received reminder myself yesterday, but the actual filing deadline is almost a month away and I tend to leave mine close to the deadline, but not aware of receiving any last minute reminders which a filing date reminder feature would hope to address.
    It's just an idea at the moment, but other features/requests might take precedence, thanks anyway, appreciate your point.

Just quick note - there's now a Free lite version of Contractor Expenses app available for anyone to try risk free.... link
    .Net and iPhone developer - check out Contractor Expenses app @ www.ContractorExpensesApp.com