• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SVN Client for MAC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SVN Client for MAC

What's the peoples preferred choice of SVN client on mac ?

Versions ? cornerstone ?

I started using Cornerstone a few months ago. Wouldn't be without it now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Might try that, I've had no joy whatsoever getting XCode 4 hooked up to my Visual SVN instance (previous XCode worked fine with it) so have been looking at a way to get some form of source control back in place even if its a separate app.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Are you running the paid version ~ £40 ?

I'm giving the trial version a go and it seems everything I want.

Comment

I am using the Foundation version of SVN client SmartSVN
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

obviously there's the ultra polished Versions.app, but personally I have found it to be too much form over function.
            Personally I use Syncrosoft SVN Client, mostly because I have mostly moved to DVCS nowadays and don't use SVN much, second is because I get for free with an otherwise excellent XML editor - OxygenXMl, finally it's crossplatform - Mac, Windows / Linux and support semi-advanced features such as generating a diff/.patch file
            Finally what's wrong with command line?

Comment

Command line !!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Are you running the paid version ~ £40 ?

I'm giving the trial version a go and it seems everything I want.
                Yep, bought it on Drew McLellan's recommendation on Twitter - well worth every penny IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                X