• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Capacitive Stylus \ Pen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capacitive Stylus \ Pen

Anyone care to recommend a good capacitive stylus \ pen for use on a tablet? Dont want to get grubby finger mark all over the screen and they make it easier to write notes on screen rather than use your finger.

Surely you dont have to use same brand of tablet and stylus so long as they are both capacative?

Ta.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Just get one of these, only a few pence and doesn't get any more capcatative than this

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Just get one of these, only a few pence and doesn't get any more capcatative than this

LOL!

Sorry, all out of rep!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        LOL!

Sorry, all out of rep!
        Sorted

Comment

I'm in the market for one of these myself but cant recommend any as not tried 'em yet.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to plump for the Wacom Bamboo stylus though as i've used their graphics tablets before and they have been really decent quality bits of kit. Looks like its pretty expensive for a stylus but gets good reviews.

Edited, few more here: http://www.macworld.com/article/1156...s_roundup.html, that AluPen one looks ok too.
          Last edited by Durbs; 20 April 2012, 14:15.

Comment

I have the Alupen - JustMobile £20

Having spent nearly £30 on other rubbish pens.

best available but still a big lump.

Would like something similar to a mechanical pencil some day...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
              I have the Alupen - JustMobile £20

Having spent nearly £30 on other rubbish pens.

best available but still a big lump.

Would like something similar to a mechanical pencil some day...
              Alupen features..

Ultra-soft rubber nib for smooth control
              fnaar fnaar
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This looks like an interesting idea: the Jot stylus Adonit Jot stylus for iPad - a set on Flickr. (Matt Gemmell, who posted the photos, isn't associated with the company: he's a freelance iOS/Mac dev who's just bought one.)

Apparently the tip needs to be quite large (fnarr etc.) to register, making it hard to see exactly where you're positioning it, so they've given it a transparent tip with a visible point at the centre. Link to the product at Amazon on that Flickr page.

Comment

In the end, I got an odoyo i stylus duo plus. Works as a stylus and proper pen. Refills will probably be some silly price though.

Comment

Working...
                  X