• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn Invitation Dates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LinkedIn Invitation Dates

I only log into LinkedIn every fortnight or so, and generally ignore the slew of invitations from recruitment agents and the like.

However I've just seen a couple of offers that might be of interest. Trouble is, unlike messages, the invitations don't seem to have a date so I can't tell if they are recent or been sitting in my inbox for weeks and therefore effectively expired. Does anyone know if there is a setting to display the date of an invite?
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    I only log into LinkedIn every fortnight or so, and generally ignore the slew of invitations from recruitment agents and the like.

However I've just seen a couple of offers that might be of interest. Trouble is, unlike messages, the invitations don't seem to have a date so I can't tell if they are recent or been sitting in my inbox for weeks and therefore effectively expired. Does anyone know if there is a setting to display the date of an invite?
    You set up for email notification?

Might help if you haven't deleted it.

Comment

I guess they can't be older than 2 weeks old, which isn't a particularly long time ago. I'd reply back if you're interested, just be prompt with subsequent responses here on..

Comment

Thanks for the replies - No I am not set up for email updates, get enough spam as it is, but as I am moving back 'into the market' I may enable them.

Comment

Update - I discovered that if you accept the invitation, then look in Archived, it gives the date of the Invite. As it happens the ones that caught my eye were over 2 months old, still never hurts to get the CV in front of a few more eyes ...

Comment

Working...
          X