• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Short course advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short course advice

Hi there

first I want to say Hello for all, I am a new member and I hope to share benefit together.

I have a question here

I am very interested in studying Linux, Unix, Solaris and Juniper ( JNCIA )
    can you advice me with an institute can teach those modules in london?
    I am not looking for short term, I am aiming of a one year duration to get more knowledge, practicing and understanding.

I appreciate your kind time and I am looking forward for your fast reply

Regards

Thank you

Originally posted by tarig View Post
    Hi there

first I want to say Hello for all, I am a new member and I hope to share benefit together.

I have a question here

I am very interested in studying Linux, Unix, Solaris and Juniper ( JNCIA )
    can you advice me with an institute can teach those modules in london?
    I am not looking for short term, I am aiming of a one year duration to get more knowledge, practicing and understanding.

I appreciate your kind time and I am looking forward for your fast reply

Regards

Thank you
    In UK exams are certs are worth little compared to real life experience, suggest you just get a real job and learn. God save us from paper qualified numpties....

Comment

Originally posted by tarig View Post
      Hi there

I am a new member and I hope to share benefit together.
      Is this a new bob'ism?

This might help....

List of all training institutions in London offering Linux, Unix, Solaris and Juniper ( JNCIA ) training
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The don't do many, but City Uni in london to short evening courses. I did their SQL one last years and was quite impressed with what I got out of it. Plus they do them in the evenings, meaning that you can continue billing!!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
        X