• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Surveys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Surveys

Surveymonkey charges £25 per month, and as it is for Uni, i dont want to spend much dosh.

its for about 15-20 questions and i need the output in CSV. not sure how many users, approx 1000 is Im lucky.

Any recommendations?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Try Surveywizz free 14 day trial and can have an online survey or survey widgets.

It's simple and fast.

Comment

Google docs can do surveys: Create, send, share, and edit a form - Google Drive Help

Comment

The free version of Online surveys - Online survey software - Surveys | QuestionPro Customer satisfaction survey, Online questionnaires, Survey tool seems ok for what you want
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Cheers Simon, your link was the cheapest so have gone with that!!
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

there are a number of free survey plugins for wordpress. All with varying degrees of functionality. may take a little bit more effort but finding cheap webhosting to host a wordpress blog, and something you can reuse afterwards for a website might suite this need?#
            Check out eShopDesigner - Portal Home they have some cheap hosting packages
            threenine.co.uk
            Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Working...
            X